Saturday, March 22, 2014

Revelation In Further Preparation

I had an eye opening experience early the other morning as I was praying.  I whole-heartedly recommend that you include plenty of quiet listening time in your prayer time.   A couple of years ago, there was a big fall-out here in the Land of Goshen.  I was literally fighting to keep this place heading in the way YHWH called me to establish it, had shown me years ago He would lead me to land with a well.  Well it was ultimately resolved, but the wounding was deep; very deep.  At any rate, having been shown before the explosion that it was coming, I had considered parcelling off 1/4 of an acre.   As these people told me their "hopes and plans and pending changes," I stood my ground.  The only offer on the table was their choice between two far corners, and that was their only choice.

Thankfully they left, although not graciously or gratefully, but finally.   Now that the dust has settled and the wound is healed, the other morning YHWH showed me how even a corner of this place was not mine to give away.  Oh it would have been, years back, but this place has been dedicated to becoming a remnant community, the whole place has been walked and corners claimed.   My giving any parcel away or even selling it would have been no different than Ananias and Saphira had done, in holding back some of the money when they had sold their land.

He went on to show me, the land was mine at the time I bought it, but once I walked it off and claimed it for the remnant community, it was no longer mine to negotiate.  Although I desperately wanted the people who were talking the talk a couple of years ago to be a part of this, I knew we were not in unity.  In retrospect, I'm truly thankful things worked out the way they did, and it never came down to that!  It's even been confirmed by a dream earlier this week, in which I was offered an outrageous sum of money for this place.  It's not given to me to sell it.  It's been dedicated and purposed.  Regardless of my standing, and I've been in each of these places in life . . .  No excuses!

If a woman also vow a vow unto YHWH, and bind herself by a bond, being in her father's house in her youth; And her father hear her vow, and her bond wherewith she hath bound her soul, and her father shall hold his peace at her: then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she hath bound her soul shall stand . . . And if she had at all an husband, when she vowed, or uttered ought out of her lips, wherewith she bound her soul;  And her husband heard it, and held his peace at her in the day that he heard it: then her vows shall stand, and her bonds wherewith she bound her soul shall stand . . . But every vow of a widow, and of her that is divorced, wherewith they have bound their souls, shall stand against her.  Torah of Holy Scripture - Numbers 30


No comments:

Post a Comment