Sunday, March 9, 2014

Preparing for the Gathering

I'm thinking some believers are going to be hearing some moving instructions and/or seeing a destination very soon.  I still remember this time several years ago, when I saw a pillar of fire, but was told "not yet."  Although some may scoff, I was also fire chaplain at the time, and there were no reports that night of a fire that went to the heavens.  I remember very clearly the direction to which I looked as the flames rose to the sky.  The pillar was south by southeast of my location, and then it was gone.

This was a particularly interesting thing for me, in that I'm the type that begins to implement immediately when I've been shown something, but this time I was told "not yet."  I was a bit surprised that G-d would show me something so Biblical, ahead of time.  I mean the children of Israel were already on their way out of Egypt when the pillar of fire appeared, but I waited . . .

A few loose ends later, the same time of year, I was given a vision and told, it was time.  Some folks I know have heard this or read this before, but I want to share it again, for encouraging confirmation for those who may receive their "marching orders" this year at Passover.  I now see why YHWH showed me something and told me to wait.  He did that with a list that became a book, as well; the previous Sukkot.  He was preparing me to prepare.

Fortunately, there is a wonderful interstate that ran precisely south by southeast from the location I was.  That morning I called a realtor, and by afternoon the for sale sign was in the yard and I was on the road.  I didn't find what I'd been shown in the vision that first day, but by evening the next day, I was standing on the place.  Upon arriving at my first destination, it wasn't long before I was shown that was a training ground for another place, a larger place.  Five years ago, this week the deed to this place was signed, sealed, and delivered to my hand.  The sixth year of working the land is just beginning, and I also believe the five-fold ministry that I've been praying for and about will be gathering soon.

I believe there will be several gatherings, but this will be one.  This may be a place of learning and healing, it may serve as a cross roads gathering for Holy Days, or it may soon be home to four other servants of YHWH, or all of the above.

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Messiah:  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of G-d, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Messiah:  

No comments:

Post a Comment