Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Time Has Arrived

So many things just hit me this week.  Hit me like a ton of bricks, because these things were in my awareness for years, but I just didn't see it!  I just didn't see it.  To be honest, all I see so far, is the door ajar and light shining through.  I'm not trying to sound ethereal or as if I'm speaking of something intangible, because it's real, I just don't know when the door will open further.  Meanwhile, I must prioritize, as everything is not urgent!

For months, I've felt led, drawn into Oklahoma, but every single encounter that appeared to be a door, was a brick wall.  As it turns out, I was going about it all backward.  This opportunity is not about me making an earthly financial investment, but rather a kingdom investment.  I should have realized that . . . but I didn't and Abba has been gracious enough and patient with me, until I did realize it.

It's also time to put together the invitation/contract for those who would be led to minister here in The Land of Goshen.  We should probably be getting into place before the full scale need of the ministry arises.  Things are moving very quickly around the earth toward true calamity, and then sadly, a new world order with a leader who offers nearly everyone the answer they want to hear.  That project begins after publication.  If the weather forecasts are correct, I'll have some indoor days this week.

I'm still bouncing a few notions around about the goat herd, but that is one of those non-urgent matters at this time.  There is plenty of pasture and thankfully, still an auction should I decide to downsize, or get some new blood.  Practical preparation was the instruction given, so this may be a matter of me making observations and sorting as the season continues.  I don't have a garden to tend to, and I remember from last shemitah, the herd took some time to to build and glean.

The newest revelation was one more thing to unlearn about our societal/religious rules regarding ministry and marriage.  I learned in shul, years ago that Lapidoth had nothing to do with Deborah's ministry as judge and prophetess.  Since Deborah is included in my given name, I paid attention, but not enough.  She also worked with others in her ministry that did not include her husband.  As a matter of fact, Lapidoth was mentioned just to let us know she was a married woman, who worked with Barak, not her husband; and that was that.  The passage tells us many in Israel came to her for counsel.

Here all these years, I've bounced between thinking Mr. B would get it, to thinking Mr. B would be getting out, to thinking I'd miss out.  The simple fact is, I was called and doing this ministry before I ever met Mr. B.  He knew of the vow, and held his peace when he heard of it.  The vision was explained to him and again, he didn't speak out against it.  Once he held his peace, that became between he and YHWH.  Since he also found me unpleasing as a wife, but did not want a divorce, that also became a matter between he and YHWH.  I've been hearing for some time now, this battle is not mine.  Now, I understand, since the battle's not mine, I can simply move forward as an individual with a goal and a vision, and a call.

It all culminated yesterday when I attended a Pentecostal church in celebration of Feast of Weeks.  Following the music, which was wonderful, the Pastor stood behind the pulpit and said, "Open your Bibles to Ezekiel 22:30."  Instantly in a flood of revelation and emotion, came the memory of when Adonai had first spoken those words to me.  Everything I've wondered, the doubts that have plagued me since this marriage dead-ended all those years ago, fell away as YHWH brought my focus back to the fact, I'd been given the call and this passage before I thought this marriage was an issue.  The time has arrived to move forward in service to YHWH as I am, where I stand.

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.




No comments:

Post a Comment