Sunday, April 12, 2015

Regarding the Gatherings

Just when I think I have some insight and discernment in regard to how these gatherings will come together, specifically, this one, I stumble upon yet another concept out of the blue.  More than anything, I want to do this according to the plan of YHWH.  Anything else would be a cult!  Having been pierced to the core, by the most hideous accusation imaginable, avoidance of a cult has stayed in the forefront of my mind, but . . . that's been wrong.  Seeking YHWH has to be the only priority.  Fear of hosting a cult could become a self-fulfilling prophecy, so I've done some serious spiritual and mental reorganizing.

In the visits and discussions to and about this place, it seems everyone has an idea.  Having watched three of my wishful circumstances blow up, I don't want to become skeptical, but rather circumspect.  We all hope we are going to be equally yoked in a project, but that didn't happen for me.  I was also hopeful that a dear friend was going to get her life organized . . . and come on board, but that didn't happen, either.  I truly was hoping my tribe would be part of this plan, but that's not looking likely either.  What does look promising are the comments I'm receiving in which some folks are seriously assessing their talents and goals.  Some areas are sending some amazingly encouraging reports of remnant gatherings, and I'm learning from those.

First and foremost, if all someone has are ideas how to change what is already established, without any actual investment, this place is not for you.  Second, if someone has a history of not working and playing well with others, I can be a presence to be reckoned with; so keep that in mind.  Third, if anyone is already aware of the signs of the times while continuing business as usual, better rethink that "business as usual" plan before the panic ensues.   There is a home on 10 acres for sale, less than a mile from here, as we all may gather while maintaining our own properties.  That seems to be working well in other locations.

If we actually gather in the Land of Goshen, here are some things I am open to.  Ideas for improvement and greater efficiency are always welcome.  I'm thinking travel trailers, RVs, and small home living may be best for those who would join, and once we are established, my home would become the community house, so to speak.  There is a Tabernacle on site, but at this time no pastor or musician.  I can do some teaching and some evangelizing, even receive a prophetic word now and again, as well as plink on the keyboard; but I know those with the full call of those responsibilities will have their place, and be welcomed here.

I've been praying for a five fold ministry for years and believe that will be happening soon.  If you have a specific call listed in Ephesians 4, and you haven't stepped into it, perhaps this is the time and place.  I am praying for those who serve YHWH, follow Messiah in Torah obedience, and believe it's time to remove our dependency from the system.  I'm also praying for those who are clueless, as they will need our help when society does break down.

The vision for this place is a five fold ministry that will reach out to those who have not been privy to the coming calamities, or heard the Good News that will sustain them through this time.  There are many in the younger generation who simply do not know about YHWH and have not met Y'hshuwah.  Many in our society have been programmed to be dependent and just accept what they are told and/or given.  The remnant communities will be the countercultures of the establishment through the end of days . . .

. . . the remnant . . . which keep the commandments of YHWH, and have the testimony of Y'hshuwah Messiah.  the Revelation

1 comment:

  1. Things sure never happen in the way we anticipate. <3 His ways are far beyond ours. That is for sure. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete