Sunday, February 1, 2015

Keeping the Trouble Outside of Camp

As this ministry continues to press into readiness, I've discovered a new revelation of what I hope is maturity.  It used to be when things didn't work out the way I'd hoped, I was disappointed, and frequently voiced that fact.  Of course, Adonai sees my heart, so I wasn't actually telling Him anything new, but in those words, I was feeding thoughts and attitudes that were of fleshly expectations.  Since writing "Can We All Be Wrong?" I've been told in no uncertain terms by many, that I'm wrong.  I will confess right now, I don't have everything right, but those same people who are sure I'm wrong, are obviously missing some valuable power and victory in their lives as well.

I truly tried to believe what mainstream American Christianity taught.  I searched, thinking I just had to find the right denomination, or the right translation of Scripture, or . . . or . . . or.  My biggest problem was I couldn't understand how so much of the Bible was taught to have been rendered obsolete by Jesus Christ.  Then it was even more difficult to comprehend that Paul now had more authority than Moses.  I was unable to base my life on a book that most folks promoting didn't believe in following.  The confusion was consuming, until the day I fell on my face before the Throne of mercy in repentance and confessed my sins.  The question I heard cut to the core of my spirit.  I experienced Hebrews 4:12 in an instant when YHWH asked me if I was willing to lay down everything I thought I knew.  I thought of the Psalms Grandma had taught me to memorize, the Bible Quizzes as a teen, and then three specific memories came to mind.  One was that the Torah was for "a culture," the next was the teaching that the gifts were for "that time."  The third was the haunting term of "G-d's permissive will."  In light of all the memories, I was aware of only one thing.  "Yes" was the only answer to give Adonai.  I was ready to lay down everything to have a relationship with Him and His Son.  Suddenly, the veil was lifted, and my mind was connected.  I was saved and healed!

Now, to get back to hope and maturity.  The ways of YHWH are far above our understanding, but He is willing to give us revelation when we seek Him.   Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.  Jeremiah 33:3  I find myself feeling so sorry for those who do not choose to incorporate into their life, Scripture that was written before Messiah came.  If we discount what He's already said, we won't hear or see more.  Abba is infinite and eternal; there is just so much more to Him than has been recorded.  John says the world couldn't hold the books of all the works of Messiah Y'hshuwah just in the short time He walked this earth.  Although I am still saddened when things don't work out the way I'd hoped, since writing that book; I am also thankful that the "physical camp" has been spared the divisive issues and discord.

For the Word of G-d is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment