Sunday, September 8, 2013

Do What's Not Being Done!

Seems a simple enough statement, right!  Could be understood to mean "do what needs to be done," as well.  The reality is, I heard YHWH tell me this in regard to my service in ministry, and at the time I had no idea what that meant.  I'd already heard that I'd have a ministry like Paul's.  My immediate thought was, "The Bible was already a done deal!"  Of course, I didn't dare say that aloud, but now in retrospect, I see that Paul's letters were simply addressing new believers in areas of misunderstanding.  The books I've written have done the same, and of course; have been interpreted according to the reader's choice.  One daughter confirmed it over and over as she informed me she's read my books and has no clue as to what I am actually saying about relationship with the G-d of Israel!  So, I got that part done!

Paul's letters were to help new believers without a great deal of Scriptural knowledge, but had been inundated with social religiosity, much like what we have in the US.  So, as the book titles and information come to me, I write.  And when media became owned or it became aware to all of us, it was owned, I started a weekly internet publication that includes everything from pure Scripture to teachings to testimonies to political news to prophecy to simplicity to conspiracy theories and agendas.  Meanwhile; I've discovered a myriad of things not being done.

Did you know, I haven't found a Torah Observant follower of Messiah who teaches about YHWH Raphah, and walking in His health without compromise?  So, I do what's not being done.  That isn't to say, no one else is teaching and sharing, but if I haven't come across someone doing it, then my "circle of influence" has not yet been reached.  I do know there are those who trust their health entirely to YHWH.  I also discovered there are a number of commentaries offered on prophecy, so I offer my understanding.  

A new door is opening, in that I'm heading back to the community through some nonreligious venues.  I had no idea the door YHWH was opening when He told me to start some businesses.  I am just at the threshold of this opportunity, but I'm excited, and so far in three different communities, I've been told.  "We'd love to have you on board, we don't have anyone doing what you do!"
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season . . . New Testament

No comments:

Post a Comment