Monday, September 26, 2016

Spiritual Manifest in the Natural

Realizing many are planning for someone else to get the ball rolling, I'm going to take this time to encourage everyone to "bloom where you are planted!"  We've got to get serious about actually implementing everything we are talking about.  I listen to so many people who are very knowledgeable about Scripture, natural health, and simple living.  We should be utilizing the social media to continue to share information,while we can, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, YaH is not going to put us all in the same place.

I'll use the Land of Goshen, for example.  I know basic gardening, animal husbandry, and sustainable living.  I know considerably more about natural health, herbs, and oils, because I've been living that way much longer.  I hear from people regularly, who know or claim to know as much about the same subjects, so it would only make sense to encourage each other and establish these places in many locations.  Regardless of our "druthers" I speak with many people who cut me off mid sentence and have the same knowledge I have, which is fantastic!  We aren't just parroting, but actually possess the same knowledge, which can separately be shared to twice as many.  There is no need to have all of us in one place.  As the end of days unfold, we need to be in many places for YaH to use us.

The Land of Goshen is about to expand, officially, with a learning center called "Bethesda Renaissance Villa."  Guests will come for a four day, three night visit to learn practical application of Scriptural truth in this culture, basic sustainability, natural health, and various ways to lessen dependency on the system.  Obviously, all of that cannot be taught in four days, but it is my belief that those who are interested will already have a working knowledge of some of these topics, or they will return for another "4 day week-end" teaching.  We'll keep the costs as low as possible to make return visits affordable.  The students will then take their knowledge back home with them and work toward establishing what they have learned and / or experienced.

One of the most difficult issues we will cover, is the words of Messiah, as to who our enemy will truly be.  He never said it would be an invading country or violent religion, He said it would be of our own home and we wouldn't be received in our own country.  That is not an easy truth to accept or reality in which to live.  As we do attempt to "community up" each of us will have our own "special circumstance" that we'll have to deal with.  Simply expecting others to see our circumstances as unique will not suffice in these last days.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the Torah of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.  Hosea 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment