Sunday, October 27, 2013

Is This the Reason for Native American Exemption?

I realize some may decide to consider this post racist, and that is their prerogative, but the simple fact is, our nation is very racially divided right now, and it's "acceptable" for someone to be for someone or something simply because they are of the same dark skin, but that in reverse is not politically correct.  I've made no bones about being brown, and I've shared many posts with a clearly ethnic bias, but truth of the matter is, white guys have it pretty rough right now.

If they disagree with women, they can be accused of being misogynists.  If they are openly heterosexual and stand on Bible beliefs, they are called homophobic.  If these white gentlemen disagree with our current administration, they are racist, and if they are against government programs, they are bigoted.  I'm very glad to be a brown woman in this particular time in history, and feel sorry for the white men who are taking the brunt of old grudges that they personally did not cause.

I do not expect every white Christian to agree with my views of early America.  Why should they?   I also don't expect them to try to change my views, but as we launch into Thanksgiving season, I'm going to just give this a rest . . . My point is, America is becoming more segregated by religion, by skin color, and by politics, and it would seem now, by health care as well.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/20/obamacare-seeks-to-segregate-patients-doctors-by-race/

Well, I don't want Obamacare, I don't want modern European medical advances, and I don't care for any preventative testing.  I happen to think my Jewish healer is awesome and if that makes me politically incorrect, I really don't care.  Rumor is, he's brown skinned as well, and by all accounts lived rather communally according to Torah!


No comments:

Post a Comment