Sunday, October 13, 2013

Called Out

I just cannot help but notice the incredible timing and I don't believe in coincidence.  I'm not going to belabor the point because I truly believe the Word of YHWH has already confirmed it.  Our government closed through the same week of the reading of Noah.  I just couldn't help but take note of the fact that YHWH closed the door on the ark.  Y'hshuwah said the end of days would be as in the days of Noah.

Even if the government re-opens claiming business as usual, we know it isn't.  Trust is an issue or lack thereof, and if the debt ceiling is raised  . . .AGAIN, it's only a temporary fix.  Which takes us back to problem number one, the continued lack of trust.  I know many would disagree with me regarding our current President, I do not think he's THE anti-Christ, although he does come across as rather self-worshipful.

That was my opinion . . . Back to the Torah portions.  The very next Torah portion, after Noah, was entitled, "Get yourself out," the call to Abraham.  I realize these Torah portions go in this direction every year, but we haven't ever had a summer of rainbow pride flags waving at the Supreme Court, nor have we experienced so much lack and despair in this country while calling it "recovery."

Clearly the passage in Isaiah 5:20 is coming to pass, and we are beginning to realize the "Woe."  Although I do still believe individuals with ears to hear can still receive the covenant message offered by our Creator, I have no doubt the door is closed for national recovery.  As for getting ourselves out, I don't believe that is removal from our country, per se, although I can't speak for everyone.  I understand this "get yourself out" to be more of spiritual setting apart and a physical removal of dependence upon man-made failing solutions.

Seems all the government extensions of help and assistance are coming to an end, and we already know where debt leads everyone.  There was a time when a loan was obtained for something of tangible value.  When the loan was paid in full, there was something to show for it, but that all changed, and now clearly this debt is only going toward deeper debt and future slavery.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!  Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!  a Prophet of Holy Scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment