Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Tribal Notions . . .

In reading Proverbs 31, can you just see this gal, thinking all the time? I like to think, I'm always thinking. I can't help it, it's just something I enjoy, that I don't seem to be able to turn off. I listen, and when I'm listening I'm thinking about what I'm hearing, but when it's quiet, I'm still thinking. I got a notion the other day that I am excited to try. My natural remedy business is doing all right for being in operation less than a year, but I would like to give it a bit of a unique schtick. Everybody is turning to natural remedies, skin care, and cleaning supplies, so how do I offer something outstanding in this trend back to nature?

Not only is rainwater great for the garden, and the livestock, and the fish idea, but I know I've mentioned it being wonderful for my hair. We got some serious rain, here in the Ozarks the other day, and immediately the idea hit me to encorporate "rain water" in my natural hair care products! Nothing provides silky body for long hair, like rain water.
So, beginning next month, Tribally Yours, LLC will be offering hair and skin care products with rainwater. I'm not exactly sure how that is going to work just yet, but it's definitely in the R&D department.

There is simply no reason to waste any idea or any resource. It's been a long time since our nation gave that any consideration and I am excited to read about the natural remedies and the energy saving ideas. We have been blessed with many, many resources and back before programming, entrepreneurial thinking wasn't so unusual.

It's in interesting paradox to use sophisticated technology to read and share simple, natural solutions. I enjoy the internet interaction and exchange of ideas and information, knowing some day it will return to smoke signals and the sound of the shofar.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment