Friday, December 21, 2012

Acceptance Brings New Insight

I was so excited when my daughter gave my last book such rave reviews, but as always my hope was very short lived . . . When I moved to this place, I had heard YHWH tell me, not only was HE calling me to establish a remnant refuge, but this would be for my descendants. When I heard HIM tell me, it would be for my descendants, my breath stopped for a moment. My first thought was a fear that it would "skip a generation." Now in retrospect, I can't say if I already sadly knew deep down, what would unfold with my daughter or I had a Job moment . . . but as the year unfolded it became increasingly obvious that something was certainly amiss. I've hesitated writing about this, but since the pictures were posted to FaceBook, I feel it is now a matter of public domain and I have much greater insight as to what might have ended the call and purpose of YHWH for my life, had I pursued something that was not to be.
From the moment I became a mother, even though I wasn't walking with or serving G-d, I clung to Romans 8:28 in difficult times, and since I wasn't walking with YHWH, there were plenty of difficult times. "All things work together for good to them that love Elohim and are the called according to His purpose."
Even before I began serving YHWH, I married a wonderful man and we adopted each other's children. Now, years after the divorce and remarriage, he is still a wonderful Dad to my daughter, and in that marriage, I gained more descendants, who have also procreated, so my thought as to how YHWH would bring this about and how it actually comes about is yet to be revealed . . . He's not finished yet and the G-d I serve is certainly not limited to my failures! HalleluYah!
I have also realized if I have to make a choice to protect this project YHWH has given me and walk in HIS covenant, my personal feelings are not the top priority. I don't have to know how the descendant thing works out, to trust HIM. HE had already told me a couple of years before moving here, that I had not yet laid eyes on the next one coming to the preservation . . . Before you wonder how I got it squirreled around to think it might be my daughter based upon this statement, let me give this quick fact. In the interim she began dating a man that knew, just knew this was where he should be. So, I of course, tried to put those "two and two together" and hope he was the one I'd not yet laid eyes on and he'd be bringing my descendants with him. Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't try to cling to that as doctrine! Based on the written words of Messiah, there will also be "family" here that I haven't yet met, as Y'hshuwah's definition of family is "those who do the will of His Father." That leaves the possibilities far beyond what society dictates.
I hope all my descendants will come to the Covenant offered by YHWH, but it is not for me to compromise in order to win anyone. Only YHWH knows who will actually respond to HIS gracious offer.
Before the parting of the ways, I'd even told my daughter that I had a feeling we'd never see each other again, and sadly that feeling has not gone away. I was shown confirmation that saddened me far beyond our argument on none other than facebook, shortly after she and I parted ways.
The pictures caused me to be even sicker than the words spoken the night of her departure. On their counter were the Shabbat candlesticks I'd given them when her newly professed belief began, and my Granddaughter's prayerbook laying there by the lit candles, while they proceeded to work, baking and decorating "zombie cupcakes" with gruesome decor included. It was in viewing that picture and correlating the name calling through the argument, that I knew that sort of flagrant mockery could have no place in this remnant project. Now, that's not at all to say YHWH is not big enough to change things, because I know HE is, but I also know the change will not come about through any compromise on my part. I sadly realized that day, I couldn't serve YHWH and tell HIM who should be here.

Drive out the mocker, and strife will go out; Yes, quarrels and insults will stop.

They said to you that "In the last time there will be mockers . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment