Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Bigger Picture

As I've shared the latest revelation with a few close folk, there has been a consistent comment from them all.  "It's all going into place so quickly!"  Honestly, it hasn't felt that way, AT ALL!  I remember crying to YHWH even before I began homesteading . . . "When?  I'm ready!"  Well, over 10 years later, I can look back and say, "Not only was I not ready, I was clueless!"

So often we think we know what the plan is, when the reality is; it's so much bigger than we know.  Ten years ago, I was certainly not ready for the things that are coming into view, now.  I wasn't ready three years ago, but . . . Abba has readied me.  I'm going to keep this short about Goshen, because it's so much bigger than just here.  Many are feeling an urgency to be in place, to be ready.  We know we must have our lamps filled with oil.  Many of us sense the time of preparation is coming to a close and we just aren't sure we are where we're supposed to be.

I truly thought when I heard land with a well, when I got there, I was ready . . .  I was so wrong!  The first tiny homestead was just a training camp.  Now that I see the next step on the horizon, I would have never envisioned this or been able to wrap my mind around it, when this place was still remote wilderness.

So many times we think we have to see more of the plan to step out in faith.  I'm learning stepping out in faith is not nearly so overwhelming as seeing the bigger picture!  I honestly could not have understood or envisioned what I'm now watching unfold!  So thankful now, that when I thought I was "ready," Abba continued to keep me tucked under the shelter of His wing, until He had readied me!

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.  Hebrews 11:8

No comments:

Post a Comment