Sunday, June 22, 2014

Do I Really Need to Know?

In the past, when I've sustained a serious injury, the break has been obvious, so Xrays were unnecessary.  This past week, I've managed to do something to my left foot which I truly do believe qualifies me for the "injured reserve list," but I can't say there's a fracture.  I will say, even Mr. B has shown some compassion, so it must look serious.

As I've contemplated slowing down a bit, I'm so thankful that it's even a choice.  I feel relatively certain, at my age and the rest that goes with me, if I were to darken the door of an ER, the Xrays and testing would be numerous.  I can clearly see that it's swollen, therefore; injured.  I can look back on past fractures and know very clearly, I was outside of the will of  G-d, therefore outside of His protection.  That is not to say every injury sustained is a sign of disobedience, but in my case there was compromise.

I'm not one to accuse the accuser too often and claim to be under attack, as the adversary is not omnipresent, so I figure he can only be one place at a time, and there are countless reports of his presence all over the place.  This particular incident though, does reek of havoc.  In preparing a new ministry website and moving toward a fuller outreach, I really do think, I irritated the enemy.  Here I'll even be addressing physical and mental health without giving the adversary any negative credit!  

Since YHWH inhabits the praise of His people, it has been my theory for years that the enemy is pleased with negative credit from the people of YHWH.  So, giving all glory to YHWH Raphah, without being presumptuous, I plan to be posting recover photos soon!

Here are my feet, in side by side photos, at the end of the day.  There are a number of healing promises in writing!  That's what I need to know!   



















But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  Prophet of Holy Scripture



No comments:

Post a Comment