Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Time Is Nearly Here

Upon hearing the specific word to prepare practically, things have been happening so fast.  So many people are telling me they are feeling a leading to move or make changes, as well.  Clearly, many are realizing the problems that are arising will not be solved in our nation's capitol.  As I look back over the years at this season, it's truly fascinating to see how many changes were birthed.  I first met Messiah through the Passover season, but it would be two and a half decades before I came to know what it meant to follow Him.  Since following Him, however; this season of separation has deepened in meaning for personal change.

It was nine years ago, the second day of Matzo when the for sale sign went up in the yard in the city in which I was living and I headed south by south east, to the new life of homesteading.  It was four years later, also when the barley is in ear that I signed the contract on the acreage that would become the Land of Goshen.  Although neither move actually happened in a day, the beginnings were each life changing.

Three years ago, in this season, I was led to purchase a round table.  It didn't need to be anything fancy, just round, so there would be no "head or foot."   YHWH said this was to serve always as a reminder that Y'hshuwah is the head when He gathers the five-fold ministry.  I found one on Craigslist and bought it.

Two years ago just before this season, I distinctly heard I was to enlarge the tent.  Two rooms were added. There is now a meeting area, and another room that serves as a studio/guest room, making eight rooms and two baths.  Then, there was a great shaking, breaking, and separating.  Now this year, just last week, I heard to prepare practically.  YHWH is bringing His people out of the society of which we have been accustomed and bringing us into the unity, He's planned for the body of Messiah through these latter days.

. . . Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!  Psalm 133:1  And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Messiah:  Ephesians 4:11-12 


No comments:

Post a Comment