Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Moving On

I have officially unsuspended this blog. It's been awhile, but sometimes at least for me, understanding takes some time. The confusion mentioned in any earlier post, was mine. I was choosing to believe words I knew were not true, calling it hope and faith. Although I still firmly believe that I have been called to found this tribal community on a spiritual foundation, there have been some changes made. Most of those changes have been made in me. Thankfully, I've accepted them or at least am seeking to. When I first began to embrace this vision, I naturally thought of family. I have an Aunt, whose children all live around her and they have continued their vision of heritage. What I hadn't realized until now, was the investment each of those participants have made in this tribal tradition. Then I was led to factor in the spiritual truth spoken by Messiah in Matthew 12. "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." And so, in relationship to Him, it would seem I'm going to find myself a spiritual relative, and not necessarily in this project with blood relatives. I do have the promise of G-d that this would be for my descendants, and so I cling to that promise, but realize it is also going to include new family. Those who are related by the Great Spirit of G-d.

No comments:

Post a Comment