Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome to Our New Blogsite

As you have already read, we do things a bit differently around here. I'm pretty sure we are not the only ones that prefer to remain outside of mainstream, so if you have made this same decision or commitment, I encourage you to contact us or at least please leave a comment. I'll be posting our goings on and new things here, so check in frequently. We raise our own veggies, meat, eggs, and milk. I also make our soap, which is available at our store. I write about this lifestyle, but more importantly I share the good news of G-d's love and encourage others in seeking Him, not only for life in the hereafter, but He wants a relationship with us in the here and now, and has given us very clear instructions for success and prosperity in this life. Now, if you are still equating prosperity with money, you need to change your perspective. Prosperity in G-d's kingdom is about having enough of what we need and enough to share with others. We are Torah observant, Messianic followers, that live off the land and realize G-d has created and provided everything we would ever need for life, here and eternally. I am also a talents coach and that means I discern and encourage others to recognize the talents and gifts G-d has given them to make a living and provide for themselves and their families.
I invite you to check out the links and visit often.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith YHWH, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11
. . . Shalom

1 comment:

  1. Shalom, K-- love to you & yours! Hope your holidays were beautiful :-)
    May we continually walk toward freedom and real wealth: independence from mammon, and showers of Natural Consequences of observing the Natural Laws of our Designer!

    ReplyDelete