Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Am YHWH That Heals Thee.

I've needed a break! I've cried out for a break! I've had a lot on my mind, a lot on my shoulders, and experienced quite a bit in the area of disappointment recently, and I simply wanted a break! Well, I got it, about 7:30 pm just as the sun was setting and Feast of Tabernacles was to begin. I had the last bucket of food for the night in hand, when I realized I couldn't reach the guardian dog's food dish over the fence. She and I had already had our quality time and she does not like to schmooze at meal time, as she is much to busy letting the herd know that is her dish and they are to remain a respectable 25 feet distance! I use a walking stick and usually have it with me at all times outdoors, but I didn't that particular time. As I headed back toward the house to get my stick to move the dish, IT happened. I still don't know what happened, but I found myself lying on the ground and heard my own voice yelling at the top of my lungs that I was hurt, my arm was HURT! All the yelling sort of jarred me back into reality and I realized I had to get myself up off the ground, finish chores and get into the house before I passed out from the pain. I got up! ~ Praise G-d and got to my stick, as the profuse perspiration broke out all over me . . . I moved the dish, dumped the bucket and prayed I would be able to get up the back steps. The summer flashed before my memory back to breaking my arm the first week of June. I simply cried out to G-d, that I didn't understand what I needed to do, what I needed to learn, but please oh please, I wanted to learn it, I wanted to do it, and I wanted to put the past behind me. What did I need to do? As I ascended the top step, kicked off my chore sandals and headed in, I aimed the fan at the chair I was going to sit in and heard the most simple statement. "Be a witness unto Me!" I had one of those, "is that You, Lord?" moments. It wasn't the usual sound I heard when hearing YHWH, but I knew the Scripture, I knew the Word, it was The Word, it was the voice of Y'hshuwah. And so I sat and listened further. I was instructed to call the neighbor and ask him to please come up, I had a problem. He did and when he walked in, he maintained a wonderfully compassionate "poker face" in which he later said, he could see I had pain written all over my face, he didn't want to make it worse. I asked him if it looked broken? He later described my arm as looking like a nylon stocking full of potatoes . . . Now, remember I've been posting answers to prayers and miraculous interventions in what some would consider seemingly small matters, but I've known this was moving and growing, although I didn't realize this would be a step in the direction! My friend and neighbor said he respected my beliefs regarding G-d healing with no doctor and no pharmaceuticals but he would give me a ride to the hospital if I wanted him to. I responded, I appreciated his respect for my faith in G-d, I'd simply have a glass of wine to ease the pain and asked him to please wrap it for me and I'd be better by morning. We talked, we even joked a bit, but even with ice, the pain was intense. He left and said to call him if I needed anything and otherwise he'd check on me in the morning. He called in the morning, I told him I was going to see how many of my chores I could accomplish then I would need some help re-wrapping as there was some swelling . . . I actually, by the power of G-d, did my chores one handed and when the bandage came off, it was clear that my arm was still damaged, but my friend spoke outright, "I would have never believed it would look so good!" I told HIM G-d created our bodies to be healthy and to mend. Then he added, the horrific potential details if I had opted for the hospital, and he's told others of this amazing circumstance. I heard Y'hshuwah say again, "a witness unto Me." This "event" has dramatically opened the door for my witness unto YHWH Raphah. The G-d of Israel truly is our healer.
But ye shall receive power, after that the Great Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. words of Y'hshuwah

No comments:

Post a Comment